| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salcedo in July is hot at 26.95 °C (80.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 108.9mm (4.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Salcedo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Salcedo: